Build Your Own Practice
July 20th, 2017
Peterborough City and County are on the underserviced list of communities and as such we are currently seeking Primary Care Physicians who are interested in building their own practice as part of one of our five Family Health Organizations (FHO) which are all part of a large community wide Family Health Team (FHT). We have a variety of business models and locations within our FHO’s which offer everything from turn key practice sites, to completely independent.
Physicians working in a FHT environment benefit from:
- access to the expertise and knowledge of a wide range of inter-professional providers to support patients, leading to a more effective use of physician time and improved care for patients.
- ability to share an optimize overhead costs
- an avenue to participate in and contribute to system change and transformation
- ability to work as a team and to share responsibility for patient care
- access to IT and analytics to improve patient metrics and patient care
Interested candidates can contact Lori Richey@ email@example.com or 705-749-1564 x317 for more details or to express an interest in this opportunity.
Posted in Physician Opportunities