LOCUM Physician or NP Required – October 8 – March 8 (negotiable)
June 22nd, 2018
LOCUM Physician or NP Required 1-2 days per week – October 8 – March 8 (negotiable)
We are currently seeking a locum primary care physician or nurse practitioner to cover 1-2 days per week for a maternity leave from October 8 – March 8 (negotiable). This position is part of a FHO/FHT and is located in Brookdale Family Clinic in Peterborough. This position has full administrative support, plus the benefit of Family Health Team allied health support.
Details for the position are as follows:
- Practice size is 1300 patients which are comprised of a variety of ages and health conditions
- There is an office and two well equipped exam rooms
- Patient charts all contained within shared Practice Solutions EMR
- Patients will have the support of in house mental health, registered dietitian and nurses
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree from an accredited institution
- CCFP Certification or equivalent practical experience is an asset.
- General license to practice from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.
- Membership in the Ontario Medical Association.
- Membership in the Canadian Medical Protective Association.
- New Graduate Family Physicians and General Practitioners are welcome to apply
Interested candidates can forward their CV to email@example.com. For more information please email or call Carol 705-743-8029.