FHT/FHO Position – Peterborough – The Medical Centre
June 26th, 2018
We are currently seeking a primary care physician to takeover a well established family practice. Timing for this is negotiable and a phase in option would be considered. This position is part of a FHO/FHT and is located at the Medical Centre in Peterborough. This position has full administrative support, a nurse practitioner plus the benefit of Family Health Team allied health support.
The Medical Centre is a multi-specialty clinic providing a wide variety of health care to patients in the Peterborough area. The team of medical and surgical specialists, family physicians and allied health professionals are committed to providing quality patient care. A variety of quality, on-site services to the community including X-ray, ultrasound, mammography, hearing services and pharmacy services are offered to pateints. For more details about the site visit: http://www.themedicalcentre.net/
Details for the position are as follows:
- Practice is comprised of a variety of ages and health conditions, however approx. 40% of the practice is over 65
- There is an office and two well equipped exam rooms
- Patient charts all contained within the shared Accuro EMR
- Patients will have the support of in house mental health, registered dietitian and nurses and an INR Clinic
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree from an accredited institution
- CCFP Certification or equivalent practical experience is an asset.
- General license to practice from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.
- Membership in the Ontario Medical Association.
- Membership in the Canadian Medical Protective Association.
- New Graduate Family Physicians and General Practitioners are welcome to apply
Interested candidates can forward their CV to email@example.com. For more information please email or call Lori @ 705-749-1564.
Posted in New Physician Opportunities