LOCUM – FHT/FHO – May 1st -31st, 2019
August 20th, 2018
LOCUM Physician – May 1st- 31st, 2019
We are currently seeking a locum primary care physician from May 1 – 31, 2019. This position is part of a FHO/FHT and is located at the Medical Centre in Peterborough. This position has full administrative support, plus the benefit of Family Health Team allied health support.
Details for the position are as follows:
- Location – 707 Charlotte Street, Peterborough
- Hrs per week – 36 hours but can set own hours ( Office normally closed Friday’s)
- Practice type – FHO – Great practice with a really supportive FHO ( 17 Family Doctors), full support of a Nurse practitioner and shared Nurse. IN House – lab, x-ray, Ultra sounds, mammography, pharmacy, dietician, mental health clinicians.
- Roster size – 1957
- Compensation – Daily
- Call obligations – None however can be arranged for extra remuneration
- No obstetrics
- Open to accepting new grads
- EMR – Accuro ( training can be scheduled in advance of placement
- Use of vehicle and accommodation if required.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree from an accredited institution
- CCFP Certification or equivalent practical experience is an asset.
- General license to practice from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.
- Membership in the Ontario Medical Association.
- Membership in the Canadian Medical Protective Association.
- New Graduate Family Physicians and General Practitioners are welcome to apply
Interested candidates can forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please email or call Lori 705-749-1564 x317
Posted in Locum Opportunities