Family Physician FHO Position 1300 Patients- Flexible Start Date
March 20th, 2020
A unique opportunity to join a well established, highly integrated Family Health Organization (FHO), Greater Peterborough FHO 2 to 3 days a week with shared overhead.
The FHO is a part of a larger Family Health Team (FHT) encompassing 5 Family Health Organizations in the Peterborough area.
Current Physician works 2 days per week in the office along with a locum 1 day a week also with another Physician who works 2 days with her own practice sharing the space.
This practice has a current roster of 1300 patients of all ages and stages. The practice operates in a collaborative environment with 25 other Family Physicians who share in extended hours coverage for the entire team.
This Family Practice include Allied Health Professionals ,Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, Mental Health Clinician, Registered Dietitian and Pharmacist.
The practice and entire FHO is fully electronic and has a well established Electronic Medical Record with Telus Health.
You will have complete EMR/IT and administrative support.
Start-up financial assistance is generously provided by the City of Peterborough.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree from an accredited institution
- CCFP Certification or equivalent practical experience is an asset
- General license to practice from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Membership in the Ontario Medical Association
- Membership in the Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Three to five years primary care experience is preferred, preferably in a community health setting
New Graduate Family Physicians and General Practitioners are welcome to apply.
For more information regarding this opportunity please contact :
April Lawton, FHO Administrator @ 705 313-5343 email@example.com
Dr. Donald R. Spink firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in New Physician Opportunities