Trent University Student Wellness Centre is looking for a Family Physician
November 15th, 2019
Our client, The Trent University Student Wellness Centre, a team of caring, dedicated, multi-disciplinary professionals, are currently seeking a Family Physician to join their Family Practice group.
As a part of the Student Wellness Centre team you will have an impact on young adults in their formative years and watch them mature and succeed. You will support a diverse student population through the provision of confidential primary health care, health promotion, disease prevention, and wellness education. You will treat a largely younger University population with their main concerns being, birth control, sexual health, mental health, sports injury and dermalogical issues.
- Work with a great team of health professionals; including other physicians, nurses and mental health nursing
- Fee per 1/2 day, no need to bill fee/service
- Paid professional development and administration time
- Potential for consultant fees
- No on call duties
- Minimal form completion
- EMR in place
- Counselling, Psychiatric and student accessibility services are a part of the Student Wellness Centre
- Physiotherapy, chiropractic and massage services available on campus
- Work schedule follows the university schedule; off during the summer and Christmas breaks
- Ability to obtain registration in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- CCFP designation or CCFP (EM)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Michelle Flynn | Senior Recruiter/ HR Consultant | firstname.lastname@example.org
CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc.| www.canamrecruiting.com
Innovation in physician recruitment since 1997!
Higher Talent Inc.| Executive Search-HR Consulting