Programs and Services
Our programs, services, and workshop are available to people living in Peterborough City and County. The programs take place at 185 King Street in Peterborough.
Do you want to attend but transportation is an issue? For help, please contact our program office.
Click on the program, service, or workshop name to learn more.
- Clinical Support Services (CSS) – referral is needed by your family doctor.
- Congestive Heart Failure workshop
- Deprescribing Service – referral is needed by your family doctor
- Diabetes Prevention workshop
- Exercise Prescription – referral is needed by your family doctor
- Footsteps to Parenting
- FHT to Quit
- Heart Health workshop
- INR Clinic – referral is needed by your family doctor
- Introduction to Mindful Eating
- Mindful Eating: Exploring the Whys’ of Eating
- Mindfulness for Stress
- Mindfulness Tools for Daily Living
- Mindfulness Based Chronic Pain Management (MBCPM™) – not currently running
- Mindfulness for Anxiety and Depression
- Introduction to Sleep and Insomnia
If you would like to register for a program or service, call our program office or visit the register page.