Do you crave food when you’re stressed? Do you keep eating, even when you know you’ve had enough?
The six (6) week program uses a skill-based approach that can help you learn why you eat the way you do and what to do about it. This program explores the relationship you have with food and uncovers that there is more to food than just nutrients. You will learn how to identify eating triggers and learn strategies that can help make lasting changes to your eating and food choices.
This program meets weekly for 2 hours, for a total of 6 weeks. Participants are expected to complete homework activities between weekly sessions.
This program may be for you if:
- You are 18 years old or older
- You are interested in learning why you eat
- You want to learn strategies and skills to make changes to your eating
- You can commit to attending 6 weekly sessions
- You are motivated and committed
This program may not be for you if:
- You are looking for a weight loss program
- You are not motivated to make changes
- You have a cognitive challenge that would interrupt your ability to learn, remember and practice new material
Upcoming program dates:
- Thursdays, January 18, 2024 - February 22, 2024 from 9:30 - 11:30 am (Virtual)
- Mondays, January 29, 2024 - March 11, 2024 from 2:00 - 4:00 pm (Virtual) Note: No class February 19 - Family Day
Watch the following clip to learn about our Nutrition program and workshops.