Walk-In Clinic for Cottagers
Cottagers and visitors of Peterborough County now have access to walk-in care twice a week. The North Kawartha Health Centre in Apsley and the PFHT Clinic in Lakefield are extending their hours and offering a walk-in service to cottagers of the area.
North Kawartha Health Centre
183 Burleigh Street in Apsley
Walk-in service (begins June 15)
- Saturdays from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM (last patient is accepted at 2:00 PM)
150 Strickland Street, Suite 3, Lakefield
Walk-in service (begins July 4). Please note that time slots for walk-ins are limited.
- Sundays from 12:00 – 5:00 PM (last patient is accepted at 4:00 PM)
PFHT Clinic Weekday Hours
The PFHT Clinic can assist with most patient needs, however, those requiring sutures (stitches) or removal of fishhooks will be directed elsewhere for care, such as the local emergency department. Cottagers and visitors may also access service at the PFHT Clinic during the week by appointment only.
- Monday from 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Tuesday from 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Thursday from 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday from 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM