Patient & Family Advisory Council
Join our Patient & Family Advisory Council!
Are you interested in:
- Providing feedback and ideas for initiatives that enhance the patient experience;
- Being a force to strengthen high-quality, patient-centred care; and
- Advance patient engagement and patient-centred care practices.
- Attend four evening meetings per year;
- Be a voice for families and patients; and
- Strive to be the best and improve outcomes.
For those interested, please contact Kristin Ferguson at email@example.com or call 705-740-8020 ext. 321.
Families and patients are partners with their healthcare providers and they engage in all aspects of their healthcare needs.
Our Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC) is here to help us improve the patient experience at the Peterborough Family Health Team. This council works in an advisory scope, making recommendations on matters that relate to patients, families, and the primary healthcare experience.
These diverse individuals represent the different Family Health Organizations and bring insight from their experiences.