The PFHT Health Clinic is for Peterborough residents who do not have access to a family doctor.
Family Doctors and nurse practitioners (NP) provide care to patients at this clinic.
This is not a walk-in clinic. All patients are required to make an appointment.
- Masks/face coverings are mandatory in this medical setting
- If you have a family doctor, you must contact them or their covering health care provider for care.
185 King Street, Suite 500
Peterborough, ON K9J 2R8
150 Strickland Street, Suite #5
Lakefield, ON K0L 2H0
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday: closed
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: closed
This clinic offers:
- Problem-specific (episodic) care for all ages, such as (but not limited to):
- Sore ears/throat
- UTI/Bladder Infections
- MSK Sprains / Strains
- Minor Burns
- Eye Redness or Irritation
- Skin Infections or Rashes
- Dedicated appointments for children (ages 0-17)
- Connection to local support to help manage other healthcare needs
This clinic DOES NOT offer:
- Emergency care
- Suturing of lacerations (stitches)
- Removal of fish hooks (patient must go to closest emergency department)
- Setting of bones (patient must go to closest emergency department)
- Any minor surgical procedures
- Complete forms for insurance, driver’s licence medicals, and disability forms.
- Allergy or other injections.
- The clinic does not provide narcotic or controlled drug prescriptions or renewals.