Do you want to live in the moment? Do you want to let go of worries about the future and regrets of the past?
If you are motivated for change, this program can help with stress, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, cardiac recovery and other health concerns worsened by stress. This is not a therapy group; it is a program to help you learn new skills for managing stress and life challenges.
This program meets weekly for 2 hours, for a total of 10 weeks.
This program may be for you if:
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You can sit or stand for 2 hours
- You are motivated and committed; this program requires practicing new skills every day
- You can handle emotional situations
This program may NOT be for you if:
- You are experiencing a life crisis or require urgent mental health service
- You have a cognitive challenge that would interrupt your ability to learn, remember and practice new material
- You have difficulty containing and managing your emotions
Participants of the Mindfulness program are expected to practice the guided meditations, provided by the mental health clinicians of Peterborough Family Health Team. Begin to ease your stress and reduce your anxiety through the meditation below.
Upcoming Program Dates:
- No dates at this time.
Press the play button to be guided through the mindfulness meditation.
PFHTs Mindfulness Programs
The following video provides you with information on our Mindfulness programs (please note, the names of our programs have changed but the essence remains).