Part-Time Family Practice – Peterborough – The Medical Centre
June 9th, 2021
A unique opportunity to practise in Peterborough and grow roots in this community. The Medical Centre is a historic yet modern clinic in Peterborough that gives physicians an opportunity to be part of this well-established model.
Seeking a part time family physician to share a practice part-time as current physician is looking to do other opportunities within the community. Working days of the week can be negotiated with current physician. Clinic is located in the City of Peterborough, around the corner from a large regional hospital bustling with a large compliment of specialists.
- Roster size: looking to share roster of 1,150 patients
- Hours per week: approximately 20 hours (can be negotiated)
- Compensation model: blended capitation with access bonuses
- On-call hours: Outpatient clinic shared amongst MDs equally
- Expanded opportunities: hospitalist, LTC, etc.
- Other opportunities: teaching opportunities
- Position open to new grads
- Interprofessional healthcare provider support: mental health clinicians, registered dietitian, pharmacy support
- EMR: Accuro
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree from accredited institute
- CCFP certification or equivalent practical experience is an asset
- General license to practice from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Membership in the Ontario Medical Association & Canadian Medical Protective Association
For more information, to book an in-person or virtual tour, or to express interest in the opportunity, please contact:
Physician Recruitment Coordinator
Peterborough Family Health Team
Physicians practising in one of the five Family Health Organizations benefit from the Family Health Team supports that include nurse practitioners, mental health clinicians, registered dietitians and pharmacists. Rostered patients have access to many services such as the INR (Anticoagulation) Clinic, Deprescribing Services, and Clinical Support Services, in addition to the public programs, services, and workshop. The Family Health Team also provides free accredited Continuing Medical Education to the family physicians in the five family health organizations.
Posted in New Physician Opportunities