The Well Baby Clinic is a pilot clinic through the Peterborough Family Health Team. It provides routine check-up care to babies who do not have a primary care provider (doctor or nurse practitioner) in Peterborough city or county.
The creation of the clinic is in response to a community need to improve access to “well baby” care. It will provide routine well-baby visits from 2 months to 18 months of age.
The Well Baby Clinic will:
- Assess growth and development
- Recommend immunizations
- Navigate baby to appropriate resources within the community if needed
Who can attend this clinic?
- Babies who do not have a family doctor or nurse practitioner
- Babies who are 2 months to 18 months of age
- Babies who have an appointment
Who CANNOT attend this clinic?
- Babies who have a family doctor or nurse practitioner
Please note the Well Baby Clinic does not provide urgent care.
Patients can be referred to the clinic by a health care professionals. Parents/legal guardians can also self-refer their babies.
All babies must have an appointment.
Hours of Operation
- Tuesdays: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Fridays: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM