Our team provides administrative support and allied health professional services to five (5) Family Health Organizations (FHOs), who work collaboratively to provide comprehensive primary care to about 105,000 patients. Collectively, the team includes over 80 physicians and more than 80 allied health professionals such as nurse practitioners, mental health clinicians, registered dietitians, pharmacists, registered nurses, medical secretaries and support staff.
- RT @gphsf: Screening patients, lifestyle changes = Diabetes prevention & keeping patients safe @PHCSOP #BridgeTheGap https://t.co/KrK7vW3f1L,
- RT @gphsf: "Our classes teach patients it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change" @PHCSOP #DiabetesPrevention #BridgeTheGap https://t.co/i8YaGvglkh,
- A Peterborough women shares her remarkable experience with gastric bypass surgery, and feedback regarding what... https://t.co/Kuw6K4ZXYE,
- RT @gphsf: Working together to provide comprehensive care 4 patients w diabetes @PHCSOP https://t.co/M0Z2xbnsXX #BridgeTheGap https://t.co/pnFQDZxYPo,
- RT @dboyceMD: How to Talk to Your Doctor About Unnecessary Tests https://t.co/21vrweZ6to via @Doctors_NS,