Our team provides administrative support and allied health professional services to five (5) Family Health Organizations (FHOs), who work collaboratively to provide comprehensive primary care to about 105,000 patients. Collectively, the team includes over 80 physicians and more than 80 allied health professionals such as nurse practitioners, mental health clinicians, registered dietitians, pharmacists, registered nurses, medical secretaries and support staff.
People Without Doctors clinic
On Monday, August 22, 2016 the People Without Doctors clinic will no longer be open. For a list of health care resources CLICK HERE.
- We are the local voice of primary care, advocating the best interests of #ptbo residents: https://t.co/kLmfzRadpp #primarycare #healthcare,
- Did you know the #Ptbo FHT has 88 of 89 family physicians part of our team? Learn more: https://t.co/Pf62K3tijp #primarycare #healthcare,
- RT @PRHC1: Don't have a @PHCSOP physician? Children 0-18 now have another option for urgent after-hours care: https://t.co/kDvGdPfOlS,
- Do you know how to prevent diabetes? We do! Visit https://t.co/LvJEP56ySj for more info #diabetesprevention #stayhealth #primarycare,
- Today's the last day for the People Without Doctors clinic. For health care resources visit https://t.co/Pf62K3tijp #ptbo #primarycare,