Our team provides administrative support and allied health professional services to five (5) Family Health Organizations (FHOs), who work collaboratively to provide comprehensive primary care to about 105,000 patients. Collectively, the team includes over 80 physicians and more than 80 allied health professionals such as nurse practitioners, mental health clinicians, registered dietitians, pharmacists, registered nurses, medical secretaries and support staff.
- Do you want to make a difference in your community? We are looking for a Director(Treasurer) for our Board of... https://t.co/1TOM4tboTl,
- RT @gphsf: JOIN US & @PHCSOP for our Community Open House on JUNE 10 for refreshments & to meet some of your #FamilyHealthTeam! https://t.co/XP2N0vlHQ4,
- Exciting opportunity with the Peterborough Family Health Team Board of Directors https://t.co/DxlfUdbiba,
- We've Moved!!! Come and check out our new digs, meet your Family Health Team and enjoy some refreshments on... https://t.co/b8RaGuxstb,
- Peterborough has a confirmed case of Hepatitis A linked to a berry recall at COSTCO. “Laboratory testing has... https://t.co/0KiHO49lhT,