Is anxiety affecting your life? Is it taking a personal cost? Regain power over your mental health, well-being and everyday life.
This workshop will help participants understand anxiety and the impact is has on life. Participants will learn the signs of anxiety along with the tools to manage it.
This workshop may be for you if:
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You can sit or stand for two (2) hours
- You are currently waiting for anxiety counselling or programs
This workshop may NOT be for you if:
- You are experiencing a life crisis or require urgent mental health service
- You have difficulty containing and managing your emotions
Upcoming Workshop Dates:
- Wednesday, December 13, 2023 from 9:30 - 11:30 am (In-person)
- Tuesday, February 20, 2024 from 1:00 - 3:00 pm (Virtual)
- Wednesday, March 27, 2024 from 9:30 - 11:30 am (In-person)