Do you want to quit smoking?
Our team of trained professionals will help you create an individualized and safe plan to quit smoking that fits with your life. The team will follow-up with you regularly to provide coaching and problem solving so that you can reach your goals. You will also learn strategies for quitting and staying quit.
Pharmacy aids are reviewed and you may have the option of free nicotine replacement therapy (e.g. patch, gum, lozenges, inhaler, spray) or a prescription medication.
This program may be for you if:
- You are willing and ready to quit smoking in the next 30-60 days
- You are willing to work with a pharmacist and a behavioural coach
- You want support with making a plan to quit
- You can commit to attending a group session followed by 5-6 visits with the team approximately 2-4 weeks apart
- You have just been discharged from the hospital and are presently wearing a nicotine patch
This program may NOT be for you if:
- You are not planning on quitting in the next 3 months or more
- You have no desire to quit
- You cannot commit to attending appointments every 2-4 weeks (5-6 visits)
How to Register
If you are interested in using this service please click the registration button below.
Do you want to attend but transportation is an issue? For help, please contact our program office.
To watch the FHT to Quit Program Virtual Intake Session click here
Watch the following clip to learn about our FHT to Quit program.