Do you want to live in the moment? Do you want to let go of worries about the future and regrets of the past?
If you are motivated for change, the Mindfulness for Anxiety and Depression program is especially for those who are currently experiencing or at risk of relapse for depression and/or for those people who have struggled with long term anxiety. This is not a therapy group; it is a program to help you learn new skills for managing stress and life challenges.
This program meets weekly for 2 hours, for a total of 10 weeks.
The program is led by PFHT mental health clinicians.
This program may be for you if:
- You are 18 years old or older
- You can sit or stand for 2 hours
- You are motivated and committed; this program requires practicing new skills every day
- You can handle emotional situations
- You are currently experiencing or at risk of relapse for depression and/or long term anxiety
This program may NOT be for you if:
- You are experiencing a life crisis or require urgent mental health service
- You have a cognitive challenge that would interrupt your ability to learn, remember and practice new material
- You have difficulty containing and managing your emotions
Upcoming Program Dates:
- Mondays, January 8, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024 from 1:30 - 3:30 pm (Virtual) Note: No class on February 19 - Family Day
PFHTs Mindfulness Programs
The following video provides you with information on our Mindfulness programs (please note, the names of our programs have changed but the essence remains).